Our client requires the services of a Senior Qlikview Developer in our Technology Department. The Business Intelligence Qlikview Developer is a member of the Business Intelligence Competency Centre (BICC) and will be responsible for developing and maintaining dashboards, models, data mining and analytics that are relevant to the organization.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Participate in business requirements analysis and documentation
- Develop models and dashboards that can be easily accessed and analysed
- Store extracted data in efficient and required formats
- Develop logical data marts, cubes, reports and related data warehouse entities
- Perform tasks according to requirements from internal and external parties
- Escalate tasks where tasks deviate from project plan
- Attend to tickets and requests in a timely manner
- Regular maintenance of existing models, dashboards and business rules
- Assist with operational systems support
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests for reports and data requests
- Maintain and develop standard operating procedures and standards
- Implementation and utilization of business intelligence tools
- Preparation of required documentation: user training material; CCB documentation; requirements, SOP’
Qualifications, experience and competencies required:
- BCom Informatics/Information Systems Degree and relevant work experience required.
- Certification within the BI discipline is advantageous: such as Microsoft (BI tool stack) and/or Qlik and/or Data Warehousing BI & Project methodologies: Advanced Data warehousing Techniques & Modelling, including Industry specific / certification, Data Warehouse methodology)
- +- 3 - 5 Years Business experience including: 3-5 years of SQL application programming
- 3-5 years of Development SSAS, SSIS, SSRS 3-5 years of Qlikview Development / Cube Development Skilled in: Microsoft Business Intelligence Tools QlikView / SSAS o ETL tools (Qlikview, Sagent Software, SQL, Object orientation & design, SSIS) Databases (MS SQL Server, ORACLE, HADOOP) Hardware/ Operating Systems (Windows & Linux)
- Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
- Bazil Mdaka Recruitment Manager| Executive Search Lead - Africa, Europe & Middle East Region