Our client requires the services of a Supervisor: Application Support in the Technology Department. We require a self-starter with an outgoing personality and the ability to communicate at all levels. The successful candidate will be required to facilitate the team leadership within the Application Support team.
- Matric or Equivalent certification required.
- IT Diploma or Equivalent IT related Certification required
- Microsoft SQL Training and certificate is a must.
- A+, N+, and ITIL Foundation is prefered
- Training on relevant internal processes and procedures.
- 4-5 years of in depth Tracker product knowledge (RF, Skytrax, TomTom and Skygistics).
- 12 months experience in the Application Support Position.
- Excellent Tracker CRM knowledge and in depth understanding of system process flows.
- Basic Willow Financial System Knowledge is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Web Services is advantageous.
- Technical, Desktop and Network Support is desired.
- Own Transport and Valid driver’s license
- Willing to work extended hours
- Willing to travel
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
Bazil Mdaka Recruitment Manager| Executive Search Lead - Africa, Europe & Middle East Region