- University Bachelor’s degree with Business focus or Sciences
- 5 years’ in-depth experience working with master data (e.g., data quality, data compliance, governance).
- Must have a solid understanding of and exposure to software development projects, and ERP
- Practical involvement in Enterprise Scale Software projects
- Skills in workflow process mapping
- Proven data architecture & process mapping experience
- Able to manage other data champions across various departments
- Experience and involvement across a broad base of enterprise and ERP software / platforms
- Strong presentation & reporting skills
- All other requirements listed will only add an advantage
Please note that, if your skills and experience do not match the requirements of this job, we will place your CV on our database and contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available. It is not necessary for you to apply for more than one position as your CV will automatically be loaded onto our database where it will be available to all our consultants for future opportunities.
Xolisa Matanda - Recruitment Lead